Spring into the weekend!
Spring! How beautiful is the
Spring! How wonderful is the
Spring! How majestic is the
Spring! How fantastic is the
Spring! How tantalizing is the
Spring! How glorious is the
Spring! How melodious is the
– Alex Fisher
1. And this spring dancing that I will be doing, will be largely done in my latest favourite find. Picked up for a bargain at a recent sale, these Boob Design Maternity Treggings are a gift that I believe, comes directly from God. Made out of bump friendly, stretchy soft fabric, these are the most comfortable maternity pants I have ever worn. I feel fantastic in them and feel like karate kicking life! P.S My husband also thinks I look fantastic in them and he doesn’t even know the brand is called Boob, which of course, would peak his interest even more.
2. Is there anything more pretty than Peonies? Soon, our apartment will be filled with their soft scent. They speak the language of spring. I want this weekend to be filled with them. I want them to speak to me.
3. There is no better or easier way for a quick -I need to feel glamourous – pick me up, then having a manicure. This weekend I’ll be pretty in pink, Chanel pink, my favourite from their latest Harmonie de Printemps collection. Well that’s what I will be requesting with my chicken pocked hands at the local salon de beaute.
4. And I’ll be drinking tea. A lot of tea. Hopefully in bed. And hopefully in these elegant and feminine ‘Brumaire’ cups from Swedish designers Oscar & Clothilde. Beautiful!!
5. Flirting. This weekend I’ll be flirting with my husband in this fluttery top from once again Swedish maternity brand, Boob. This fantastic ‘before and after’ Kate blouse is super comfortable, ultra stylish and at 30 weeks pregnant, somehow manages to make me still look good. Swedes know how to design! Now whilst the ‘before and after’ bit refers to its pre and post baby perfection (it’s a nursing top too would you believe?) I think you and me both know, it’s really referring to life before and after chicken pox.
Who will you be flirting with this weekend?
That chanel pink is oozing oomph! Girl, you will be looking and feeling absolutely gorgeous this weekend 🙂 Do we get to see some pictures? xox
If I can find enough make up to cover the fading pox! Have a great weekend!
I just adore those tea cups!
I know, they are just so sweet!
I love your darling collage! Great job on the graphic design!!! Love that pink. Glad you’re chicken pox is almost over. I want to do my nails this weekend too. And I’m gonna. Cause it’s Mother’s Day. And I can do what I want to ;). Tks for the rec on maternity pants. I’d gladly pay $95 for flattering and comfy treggings. What is the “tr” for anyways. Boob. Haha. Karate-chop! I’ll be flirting with some new clothes, hopefully. My hubby says I can go shopping, alone, on Mother’s Day 😉
Oh my my, that does sound good! Un-rushed shopping! Deluxe…
Love the colour of the polish!!!
Also love the collage – am yet to work out how to do them without butchering things to death!
No flirting for me this weekend (or any really). Still mother-sitting as she recovers from surgery. But time with family is always nice!
Oh, hope your mum is doing better! My flirting has now been abandoned too. Bubba now has the pox so I’m doing some looking after as well….
Chicken pox, ugh! I love the pink and glad you found some beautiful maternity pants that make you feel like doing karate. I was a total cow by month 6, but I bet I would have been inspired to raise my leg at least in a feeble kick attempt.
Ha, I’m sure you looked great during your pregnancy and would of had fabulous karate skills!
Ooh…I’m going to have to check out Boob. But I think I’ll avoid the Treggings…I think on me they’d look more like Truckin’s.
Ha! No, they are miracle pants you would look great!